I am so bad about keeping up with this blog. Seriously! I forget about it until I read another good blog post! Last time I wrote was in May right after my oldest turned 5. Now summer is almost gone! Crazy! A lot has happened since then. Life sure takes lots of turns! We spent the summer playing, swimming and enjoying life. We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family this summer because my husband was laid off back in May. While having no income in our house has been pretty stressful, it has also been bittersweet because the boys have had access to their daddy all day every day! So in June we were able to take a short beach trip. We are blessed, in that, my in-laws live near the ocean so we can visit family and enjoy the beach on the same trip.
Aiden in his element!
Ethan's First Beach Trip!
It wore them out!
We also had a couple of day trips to the Falls!
Daddy and Aiden wading! I trained him well! LOL!
Yes, that's me holding onto my very eager one year old. He was ready to go swimming down the waterfall!
Picnic!
Little Mountain Climber!
We also took a day trip to some random mountain places!
I felt like the "goat lady!"
Oh how he loves animals!
Him too!
We went swimming in a flooded river!
Sliding down a natural water slide!
Mom, if you are looking at this, yes I had a good hold of him even though it doesn't look like it! He is perfectly safe! LOL!
We went bear watching:
We could hear that bear breathing through the glass. Creepy!
More River Wading:
We spent a lot of time looking cute:
We were given a trampoline by a friend and we have spent tons of time on it!
I also took my big boy and some good friends on a special day to Six Flags!
And, last, but not least I ran my first 5K!!!!!!
Awesome Summer!!!! Now ready for a full Fall!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment