In this blog you will find the random thoughts and highlights of my every day life. Things in my day that may be funny, exciting, happy, disappointing, and sometimes sad............but through it all, my prayer is that you will see God in my life. Because without Him, nothing would matter~

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlegde Him, and he will direct your paths."

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

We're Outta There!

As I sit here writing, I am the only one awake in our hotel room. All of my men, the little ones and the big one, are asleep! It has been a very tiring day!! Also a very awesome day!

Ethan joined our family at the hotel today! I am SO happy! He is doing great! He is eating 2 ounces every 3 to 4 hours. He has been alert some today, which is huge progress!

Aiden adores his little brother. He likes to "pet" him (as he calls it). He has done really well. We are learning about gentle hands and that we can't pick up the baby without mommy or daddy but he has been a trooper. I do see some hints of jealousy every now and then. He has been fighting for our attention all day. I'm trying to learn how to balance giving him attention but also letting him know that he has to share mommy's hands with the baby and that may mean that he has to wait a few minutes to get something from me. So far that has been the biggest challenge....but in all, I am SO proud of him! Just praying for wisdom in how to teach him all these things!

So now we just wait for ICPC clearance. Basically that means that Fl and Ga have to both "clear" us by acknowledging that all laws have been followed and then we can go home! Pray for that to go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment