In this blog you will find the random thoughts and highlights of my every day life. Things in my day that may be funny, exciting, happy, disappointing, and sometimes sad............but through it all, my prayer is that you will see God in my life. Because without Him, nothing would matter~

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlegde Him, and he will direct your paths."

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Waterfalls and Picnics

So I have neglected the blog - but I am back! I have less time now that I am not working anymore!
So we have had a few busy weeks, getting used to our new schedule. Aiden and I have had lots of adventures. I taught VBS for one week and had lots of fun with that!
Today we had a family day at Amicalola Falls. We used to do these days at least twice a month............but we hadn't had one in a while so we spent the day together today. I LOVE spending time with my family. Aiden is getting big enough now to really enjoy different places and he LOVES to be outside. Indside - not so much!
We are always up early at our house so we were at the park by 9 AM. That was really good because it wasnt that hot yet.We just hung out in the shade and waded in the water and did a little walking. Being there brings back so many memories for me - my family spent a lot of time there as I was growing up. I spent lots of weekends there wading in the water and eating pickles with my cousin!!
Then Joe and I had a much needed date night while Aiden spends the night with his maw-maw. We are looking forward to this coming weekend when Joe's parents are coming to stay with us for the 4th and I will also get to participate in the wedding for one of my dear friends! Pictures will come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment