In this blog you will find the random thoughts and highlights of my every day life. Things in my day that may be funny, exciting, happy, disappointing, and sometimes sad............but through it all, my prayer is that you will see God in my life. Because without Him, nothing would matter~

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlegde Him, and he will direct your paths."

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lessons

Today we went to music class this morning. Aiden doesn't do much singing there, he just likes to run around and find kids to play with. At first that bothered me, but I am learning that God made his little personality special.He likes to be around people and he likes to be "on the move" as well. I am exactly the opposite. Crowds of people wear me out!
I am learning every day to not try to change Aiden into who I think he should be but instead to accept him for the special little boy that God created him to be and appreciate all of those wonderful qualities that God will use one day to accomplish His will in Aiden's life. Sometimes it's hard to know when to accept him and when to step in and discipline him and lead him in a different way.
The spirit of children is so tender and so easily broken......so I just keep praying that God will give me the patience with him that he needs. Some days that is easier than others. This day has been a rough one!

Lord, help me to be patient with him like you are patient with me.......

2 comments: