This week we are potty training......yes, I am crazy. Many people have reminded me that I have a BOY and that I am crazy to think that a 2 year and 4 month old boy can potty train.
I had a hunch my little boy was ready and he is proving me right. Not that we will probably have many more months of accidents...but we are off to a great start! Today is day 3 of potty school! He is wearing underwear today ...and as of 11:30, he had not messed in them. (He woke up at 4:30 so that was a really long time!) He is taking a nap now in a diaper since I know he isn't ready for that yet but I am so excited!!
Now if I can just get him to stop playing with his pee-pee in the potty before I can flush it, we'll be doing great!;)
I have been trying to think of something fun that I can do with all of the money we will be saving from not buying diapers for him soon........but then I remembered that we are about to adopt a newborn again.......so diapers will not be leaving our house anytime soon.
I had a very cute picture to post of him sitting on his little potty but then I realized that would probably be breaking some law so you'll just have to take my work on it when I say that it is VERY cute!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL! Post that pic!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the potty training! Boys can do it as early as girls - I've heard of many mommy's who do it! Unfortunately, so many parents of boys set such low expectations for them when it comes to potty training just because of that "well, it takes longer for boys" chant that so many seem to love and adopt. I'm glad you aren't one of those!
You go girl!!!
Jamie