

It seems like I have been doing a lot of that lately! Not sure why. Maybe it is because my sweet little baby is about to turn 3 in a couple of weeks. WOW!! How did that happen?? Life is SO fast....and SO short. It seems like just yesterday,we brought his little 5 pound body home. Back then, it seemed like 3 years old was a life time away for him.....but now it's here. He's changing and growing so much!!Talking, running, climbing, learning to dress himself. Part of this mommy's heart is SO thrilled to watch him grow. It's one of God's greatest miracles, I believe. God is such an AWESOME Creator. Anyone who has ever watched a baby grow KNOWS this for sure. God cares so personally about each of his creations that He chooses to give each one of us a unique personality, unique body and a unique plan for our life. It is just awesome!
But just as my heart is happy, it is also a little sad. Sad that he needs me less and less each day. Sad that he will never be a baby again. Sad that I can't keep him "sheltered" from this harsh world as much as I could a year or two ago. It makes me SO SO thankful that I can trust a faithful God to protect him, love him and carry him through every painful thing that will ever come into his pathway. Thank you, God, for watching out for my baby boy!!!


You are an awesome mommy!
ReplyDelete((hugz))
Jamie