In this blog you will find the random thoughts and highlights of my every day life. Things in my day that may be funny, exciting, happy, disappointing, and sometimes sad............but through it all, my prayer is that you will see God in my life. Because without Him, nothing would matter~

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlegde Him, and he will direct your paths."

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 22, 2012

Counting our Blessings

Tonight I finally have a little time to blog and I realize how long its been! WOW!!! Here is the latest news!

1. Ethan is 8 months old today.
2. Aiden turned 4 a month ago....(How in the world is that possible?)  Can we PLEASE stop the clock for a few years before he grows up??
3. Ethan decided to sit, crawl and start pulling up ALL in the last 2 weeks. I guess he figured he might as well just do it all at once! (AGAIN, can we PLEASE stop the clock??)
4. Joe started a new job at Coca-Cola (which he loves!!!)
5. We got a NEW VAN!!!!! Now I can change a diaper without throwing out my back in my little car!!!
6. Aiden and Ethan have started playing WITH each other. I LOVE IT!!!!
7. Ethan is sleeping through the night and has been for 3 weeks. (Gotta love the Cry it Out method!!) Why didnt I do that with my first????
8. Aiden gave up naps.............and mommy is WORN OUT!!!
9. Aiden was recently diagnosed with something called Sensory Integration Disorder..........he is now seeing an Occupational Therapist and we are seeing HUGE improvements. God has BIG plans for our little guy. WE have always known that....but it is becoming SO apparent. Can't wait to see what God has planned for that tender-hearted little boy!  SO grateful I get to be his momma!
10. I start homeschooling my PRE-Ker in a couple of months!

God sure has been good to me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessed mommy, and you were specially chosen for these beautiful children. What a calling! And you do it sooo well!!!!

    Love you!
    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete