So I finally did it!
I have been wanting to start a public blog for quite some time but just haven't made myself sit down and actually do it!
So today, I finally did it!
This is my last week at work - the countdown is on!!! Only 4 more days (after today) and I will be a stay at home mom! I didn't realize how excited I would be about this big change until it got close!
I can't wait to spend some time with my little man (before he turns into a big man - LOL)! It's amazing how fast time flies when you have little ones. People used to tell me that but I never really realized how true it was!
So what brought on this change from being a working mom to a full time mom, you ask? Well.........we have decided to adopt another bundle of joy!!!!! We had begun to do the paperwork, physicals, background checks, fingerprints, (and OH so much more) that goes into adoption back in January. We had planned to go through foster care.........but God changed our plans. We have now submitted our application to a highly recommended adoption agency and we are working our way through the piles of paperwork (yes, again) and hope to be officially on the waiting list by September or October. We expect to be matched with our new baby boy or girl anywhere from a month to a year from that point.
We are SO excited to see Aiden become a big brother and welcome another precious addition to our family. For those of you who walked with us down our first (very scary) adoption journey, you know that God protected us from SO much and that He made it clear that our little Aiden was THE baby that He created for our family! It was amazing to watch HIM win our victory for us and we look forward to watching HIM do it again! I can't remember very many times in my life when I felt so strongly the arms of God as during our first adoption.
So stay tuned for lots of updates on this new adventure that God has asked us to join HIM on! It is certainly our pleasure to follow HIM down this road once again!
Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment