In this blog you will find the random thoughts and highlights of my every day life. Things in my day that may be funny, exciting, happy, disappointing, and sometimes sad............but through it all, my prayer is that you will see God in my life. Because without Him, nothing would matter~

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlegde Him, and he will direct your paths."

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 27, 2010

One and a Half More Days and other Updates!!!!!

Only 1.5 more days until freedom!!!! I am so excited! I didn't really realize how VERY excited I would be. I am looking so forward to spending quality time with my little man. He is growing up so fast. I have lots of ideas of things to do with him -just hoping I can keep him busy! Having a bored 2 year old is not much fun!! ;)

I received news last night that one of my best friends (and one of the members of my wedding party) is getting married in a few months. YAY!!! She asked me to stand by her side in her wedding and I am so honored to do that! So excited to share God's blessing with her!

We also got "accepted" into our new adoption agency yesterday so our next step is just to get some photos together for them and to attend a class in August. In the world of adoption, even a little step accomplished is a big thing.........so we were excited to get that "call!"

That about sums up the updates for now.......but my new adventure is about to begin!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment