Today it feels so awesome outside, we had to go to the park. Aiden loves to go feed the ducks and then find a new friend to play with. When we first got to the park, there weren't any other kids around so he wanted me to play with him. Let me tell you, there is nothing that feels quite so "free" as having an excuse to be a kid again and slide down the slide and play in the sand!!!
I just pray I always remember these days before they are gone. Lord, please give me the wisdom to always remember that they won't last forever!!
So I am sitting outside typing while he is asleep for his nap. When he wakes up in a little while, we will probably go build a fort in the back yard!! What a life!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awesome! I love days like that. :-)
ReplyDelete